Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More Vintage Finds on eBay

In my search for Vintage Jewelry I found a great spot to find unique vintage clothing on eBay.


The eBay store is called TriftWares. They specialize in in youth-cult clothing from the 1960s-1980s! There is a lot of 60s British mod, go go, hippie, bohemian, 80s rocker, new wave, and street style.


They are based out of NY so they have a lot of great garments. You can find them at http://stores.ebay.com/thriftwares.


Here is a Gray Wool Wrap Coat I found on their site, the bid is currently $15! Some of the items get a bit more spendy, but overall priced low to begin with.


They also have some great Holiday dresses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog tonight. Thrifting is so fun. I am looking forward to shopping for Spring clothes this year. Minneapolis is the best thrifting there is. Keep shopping and keep blogging!!